Monday, March 2, 2009

Stress

Working and stress is an unbreakable thing. We might consider work stress as a workload but some might suffer the stress due to the 'perfectioned working behavior'.

In the course of my work, I have experienced both of these stress' stimulators and it’s inevitably to take place

Job as a lab Demonstrator always required me to stay over the regular time. It’s normal to finish 3-4am in the morning preparing for the Lab session. But as far as I concern, the stress is not regularly catch me up. Why? might because I was trained and prepared for this industry and I just considered this simply as a workload. Basically, I have to get done my work and it all come to an end without much disputed. (I dunno whether my lecturers would love to share the same view with me ^_^ ).

But now being part in the automotive industry really pressing me with the so called 'work perfection'. Being instructed with multitasking works, facing customers' satisfactory, time frame, doing management stuff and unwanted incident (my interviewer called it occupational hazard but i just keep it silent with my disagreement) are really the STRESS. In fact it is really a big stress and worst I have suffered a sudden ulcer attack. Why? because i found that this isn't my field of expertise and it take quite times to develop my skill.

Whatever...

I learn that SINCERITY is the best way of eliminating this stress. Sincerity will brings good effort and the sincerity is the best remedy for my under achievement.

the effect of stress on our body:


Release our stress with ice-cream..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude,
i didnt develop ulcer nor involve in severe mind collateral damage pun.

stress for the sake of stress is awesome.

kat sini memang orang cakap stress sebab suka cakap "stress". Mungkin jadi a bit crazy is a sign of eccentricity.

Cool dude, macam dalam Prison Break!

Anonymous said...

Dude Mr POP,
manage ur stress properly and u will be hired into upper position..